Let us know your thoughts
For any enquiries please use the form below, email us on: email@example.com or call our team on +44(0)20 7970 2700 and they will be able to direct your call.
For any recruitment and careers enquiries, please apply using our online recruitment tool as unfortunately we cannot accept applications directly to our offices.
UK postal addresses:
- Global Head Office: Hitachi Rail Europe, 7th Floor, 1, New Ludgate, 60 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7AW
- Engineering, Operations and Projects Head Office: Hitachi Rail Europe, 7th Floor, 40 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1N 2PB
- Ashford Train Maintenance Centre: Hitachi Rail Europe, Station Approach, Ashford TN23 1EZ
- North Pole Train Maintenance Centre: Hitachi Rail Europe, North Pole Depot, Mitre Way, London, W10 6AU
- Newton Aycliffe Manufacturing Facility: Hitachi Rail Europe, Merchant Park, Millennium Way, Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe DL5 6UG (for sat nav; please use DL5 6AE)
- Stoke Gifford Train Maintenance Centre: Hitachi Rail Europe, Northway, Little Stoke, Filton, BS34 7QG
- Doncaster Train Maintenance Centre: Hitachi Rail Europe, Ten Pound Walk, Doncaster, DN4 5HX
- Glasgow Project Office: Hitachi Rail Europe, 69 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 3HL
- Milton Keynes Project Office: Hitachi Rail Europe, 500 Avebury Boulevard, Milton Keynes, MK9 2BE
- Swansea Train Maintenance Centre: Hitachi Rail Europe, Morfa Road, Swansea, SA1 2HH
German Head Office: Ebertstrasse 2, D-10117 Berlin
Contact: Jens Henke, Manager - Business Development, Central Europe
Waste Industrial Battery Take Back
As a producer of industrial batteries under the Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations 2009, we Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd supply trains equipped with nickel-cadmium, nickel-metal hydride and lead-acid batteries.
We are obliged to take back waste industrial batteries supplied by ourselves to an end user, free of charge, for treatment and recycling. We are required to do this in any calendar year we place new industrial batteries on the market.
If any of our customers require us to take back industrial batteries fitted to Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd supplied trains, they should contact us at Hitachi Rail Europe Ltd, 7th Floor, 40 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1N 2PB or by phoning +44 (0)20 7970 2700. We will agree the necessary arrangements for the return, treatment and recycling of the waste industrial batteries.